Millie Florence is an adventurous homeschooler who published her first book, ‘Honey Butter’, at age 13. She loves sushi, zip lines, and just about all things yellow.
Millie lives in a picturesque blue house in the woods with her parents and her four siblings, plus a varying amount of cats and chickens.
Top five Fun Facts
- My hobbies outside of writing include Ceramics, Taekwondo, and hiking.
- I have a tiny birthmark on my shoulder in the shape of a footprint. My current theory is that and fairy landed on me when I was a baby.
- I drink tea constantly, and love trying new kinds! A few of my favorites are Mango Ginger, Chocolate Peppermint, Orange Spice, and homemade Astragalus Chai.
- I love acting! I played Dorothy in a production of Ozma of Oz when I was ten, and am an all-around drama queen.
- A few of my (many) favorite books are The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien, The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart, Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi, A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett, Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery, and The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge.